- Item Type: Face Oil
- Ingredient: 100% Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Feature: Acne Treatment, Blackhead Remover, Anti Scar Spots
- Weight: 45 g/ 1.52 oz
- Shelf life: 3 years
- SKU: HMY4962
1 x Essential Oil
Tea tree essential oil is a naturally powerful solution that will make you and your family feel more empowered during sickness and throughout your everyday lives. This essential oil is well-known for its intense purifying and cleansing properties, often being used to clear breathing, purify the air in our homes, calm skin irritations, and even ward off head lice. This is powerful stuff!
- Do you have Problem Skin? Do you Suffer from Acne, Psoriasis or Eczema? Once you use our oil you will be Amazed at how Healthy your Skin will Look and Feel. Its Antibacterial Properties Soothes your Skin and Clears blemishes without Drying it. This Wonderful oil also Removes Warts and Skin Tags and can Ward off Infections from Piercings, Scrapes, Bruises, Cuts, Bug Bites, Burns and Razor Bumps.
- Breath Easier and Improve your Overall Health by Killing and Preventing Mold in your Home with our Diffuser and Aromatherapy Ready Formula. It is a Natural All Purpose Cleaner for your Home and Kitchen. Discover the Benefits of Beautiful Hair by Simply Adding a Drop or Two into your Shampoo or Conditioner and Massaging into your Scalp. You will be Astonished at how Quickly it will Relieve Dandruff and itchiness. Also perfect for Lice Removal and Prevention.
- Do you Suffer from Tired Feet? Our oil Makes the Perfect Soothing Foot Soak. It also Deals with Many Conditions such as Athletes Foot, Toenail Fungus, Yeast Infections, Ringworm and Earaches.
- ALL TEA TREE OIL IS NOT EQUAL! We Challenge you to Find a Higher Quality oil. Our Formulas are Ethically Sourced with no Fillers, Carrier oils or chemicals. Only One Ingredient.
- Wound dressing. Place a few drops of oil onto fresh wound dressing to kill bacteria and reduce inflammation.
- Homemade mouthwash. Add 2 drops of tea tree oil to a cup of water and use as mouthwash. Do not swallow as tea tree oil is toxic if taken internally.
- Natural dandruff remedy. Mix a few drops of tea tree oil into regular shampoo and wash hair as normal.
- Acne treatment. Add 4 drops of tea tree oil to a half cup of water. Apply to the face with a cotton pad once daily.
- Household cleaner. Mix 20 drops of tea tree oil with a cup of water and a half cup of white vinegar. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle and use as an all-purpose antimicrobial cleaner.
- Psoriasis. Dilute 1 to 2 drops of tea tree oil into a small amount of a carrier oil. Gently apply it to the affected area several times per day.
- Inflammation. The anti-inflammatory effect of tea tree oil helps to soothe and relieve painful and irritated skin. It may also help to reduce redness and swelling. Add 1 drop of tea tree oil to a carrier oil or moisturizer and apply it to the affected area a few times per day.
- Dry skin and eczema. Mix a few drops of tea tree oil into a small amount of moisturizer or carrier oil. Apply this mixture to the affected areas immediately after getting out of the shower and at least once more each day.
- Oily skin. Mix a few drops of tea tree oil into your toner, moisturizer, or sunscreen. You can add two drops of tea tree oil to bentonite clay to make a mask.
- Itchy skin. The anti-inflammatory properties of tea tree oil make it useful in relieving the discomfort of itchy skin. It soothes the skin and can also help heal infections that cause itchy skin. Mix a few drops of tea tree oil into a moisturizer or carrier oil and apply it to your skin a few times per day.
Applying tea tree oil topically, or ingesting it, carries several risks.
It’s suggested that people interested in using tea tree oil first get an allergy skin patch test and then dilute tea tree oil carefully to prevent further irritation.
Never take tea tree oil orally, as ingesting it can result in serious health issues. Only ever apply it to the skin.
Apply tea tree oil to the skin after diluting it with a carrier oil or moisturizer. Diluting tea tree oil decreases the risk of skin irritation. It is also important to avoid applying the oil too close to the eyes, as exposure to the eyes may cause irritation and redness.
To use tea tree oil on the skin, mix a few drops with a carrier oil, and put it on the skin with a cotton ball. Another option is to place a few drops of tea tree essential oil in a warm bath. Apply products that contain tea tree oil, such as lotions, as the manufacturer directs.