- Item Type: Cream
- Use: Eye
- Brand: Elisavecca
- Ingredients: Swiftlet Nest Extract, Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Pentaerythrityl Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Fatty Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Fructan, Annatto, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Honey, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Adenosine, Gold, Behenyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tromethamine, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaoleate, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Bislauramide MEA, Fragrance
- Capacity: 30 g / 0.07 lbs
- 1 x Eye Cream
- Helps counteract the appearance of five types of wrinkles: crow’s feet, corner creases, under eye wrinkles, lid creases, and vertical lines.
- Brightening of under eye circles.
- Work on all skin types.
- Keeps eye area deeply hydrated.
- Does not cause any irritation.
- Doesn’t contribute to milia production.
- Helps lessen the appearance of dark circles.
- Easy to apply.
- This eye cream has a pH level of 5, meaning it has a pH level closest to human flesh and most likely won’t irritate the skin.
- Cute packaging.
How to use :
- As the final step of a routine, after your moisturizer, apply eye cream to under eye, outer corner of eye, and eyelid.
- Use your ring finger to gentle spread out and dab in eye cream, as your ring finger applies the least amount of pressure and this helps to prevent the creation of more wrinkles.
- Tip: You can apply some to your lashes as well, because Niacinamide (an ingredient in the eye cream) is known to help with hair growth.